Peak Performance Boxing Club aims to run as a place where members respect one another and conduct themselves in a non-discriminatory manner.
- All members must adhere to the rules and display high standards of behavior.
- Promote fair play and behave within the spirit of the Laws of the Boxing.
- Never engage in insulting or abusive language or behavior.
- Never engage in offensive behavior relating to race, religion, age, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Never undermine the authority of Peak Performance & Athletics.
- It will be deemed inappropriate to abuse, harass or intimidate any member of Peak Performance & Athletics.
- Always respect the match officials' decisions.
- Do not recklessly cause damage to the club’s or another person's property.
- There is to be no consumption of alcohol prior to taking part in activities.
Sparring rules and regulations
- Under no circumstances will sparring take place if a member has not been certified or allowed to spar by an Peak Performance & Athletics.
- Members of Peak Performance & Athletics are only permitted to spar once certified by an Peak Performance & Athletics coach and under the supervision of an Peak Performance & Athletics Level 2 Coach.
- Members of Peak Performance & Athletics assume knowledge that there is a risk of injury with sparring.
- Gloves, Head gear and mouth guards must be worn at all times during sparring.
- Any member undertaking sparring must do so in a responsible manner and must ensure that they do not take advantage of a partner who may have less experience.
Inability to follow the Code may result in disciplinary proceedings including the termination of a membership.