I have always had a passion for sports and fitness. I have stayed very active my entire life. I have competed in high levels of competition for a few different sports such as Hockey and Boxing. I have boxed/competed for over 13 years. However, I believe that fitness is not just an activity; it is a way of life and a state of mind. The human body is a truly fascinating machine. My philosophy focuses on continual life-long learning as I work toward enhancing the well-being of my clients by empowering them with the knowledge, skills, support and guidance to assist and inspire them on their journey to a healthier life. Together we will transform your quality of life through active participation in regular fitness guided programs, to make your health and fitness goals a reality. I aim to provide a safe, fun, dynamic, environment for you to achieve your goals.
- ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- NCCP Boxing, Squash, Badminton, Volleyball, Hockey, Basketball
- Gold in the Net (2006-2009 goaltender instructor)
- Goaltenders Only (General Manager)
- Multiple Provincial Boxing Titles
- Professional Boxer