10AM-7PM - Monday to Friday
12NOON-5PM - Saturday
Membership Rates (All Rates Subject to GST)
Monthly rates are subject to the full term commitment
Effective January 2017
|Regular Fitness Memberships||Full Renewal||Monthly||Couples Rate||(Couples) Monthly||24 hour/General Membership|
(Family, Student/Military, Couples)
|Boxing Memberships||Powerhouse Memberships||Personal Training Memberships||Jr. Memberships|
|Monthly Locker Rental||$10.00|
|DAY PASS (Per Person)||$10.00|
|Key Fob - (Non-Refundable)||$45.00||All Members are required to purchase a FOB for access|
|Re-Initiation Fee (Previous Member)||$15.00|
|Family Member Add on||$25.00|
If you are new to fitness, or worked out in a fitness facility that didn't establish guidelines to help keep the members safe, we have a few suggestions in this section that will keep the gym moving and safe for all members.
- Always clean up after yourself on each piece of equipment you use. The club furnishes spray cleaner and towels throughout the club and we suggest you use it after using any piece of equipment your body comes in contact with such as a bench or where you might sweat on such as a cardio piece.
- Allow others to work in between sets. If you are using a piece of equipment for multiple sets, please allow other members to share with you while you are resting.
- Clean outfits please. Wearing that favorite tee shirt that has aged in the trunk of your car since your last workout is not acceptable to the other members.
- Be safe at all times. Use the collars on the weight, be aware of where other members are working out, remove and replace all weights after each use and do not do any exercises or movements that may endanger yourself or other members.
- No cell phone use in the club. Please accept all cell phone calls in the foyer or outside the club. Talking on the cell phone while others are working out can be a distraction.
- Watch your language. Questionable language offends many of our members and will not be tolerated.
- Keep your personal things off the workout floors. Gym bags and other personal workout aides are not allowed on the floor due to the hazard they offer for other members.
- Please help keep the restrooms and locker rooms safe and clean by cleaning up after yourself. Wipe the counters, flush the toilets, use the urinals and please shut your lockers after each use.
- Strong perfumes and colognes are not recommended.
- We ask that all members are left to enjoy their privacy and peace and that no one solicits or bothers other members when they are in the facility.